[RP TownTalk] Call for Candidates

Robert Oppenheim Rob.Oppenheim at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 19:46:00 UTC 2009

The last day to submit petitions to run for town office is almost here.
Forms must be submitted by Thursday, April 9 at our Town Hall.

Unfortunately, due to a number of pressing personal issues,
I am unable to run for office this year. But I hope that you will.

Contested elections are much more interesting, and it forces office
holders to r bneally get out and meet and learn from the public.

Take care
Rob Oppenheim

PS. The cut off date for new voter registration is tomorrow.
New voter registration forms must be received in Upper Marlboro
by the end of Monday April 6 in order for a person to vote in this
next election on May 4, 2009.