[RP TownTalk] "Hyattsville Birds & Wildlife" Community Wiki Home Page!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:15:37 UTC 2009

FYI.  We've had numerous discussions on TownTalk about wildlife
spotted in our area.
They've started a wildlife page ("Hyattsville Birds & Wildlife", with
subpage for birds now, others to follow) over on the Hyattsville Wiki
at http://www.hyattsvillewiki.com/page/Wildlife+in+the+City+of+Hyattsville.
 Anyone interested in this topic should check it out.

While we could do one on the Riverdale Park Wiki
(rpwiki.wetpaint.com), I'd vote for establishing critical mass in one
location, and since it's already been started there, I'd say go for it
- for anyone so inclined.

(BTW, I'm not holding my breath for the Great Wiki Merger
(Hyattsville, Riverdale Park).  It may be one of those good ideas
whose time will simply never come...)