[RP TownTalk] Town center dog-friendly dining?

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 13:20:38 UTC 2009

>From a DC list I'm on...

Someone inquired whether anyone on the list knew of a restaurant with an
indoor or partially enclosed outdoor area in which/on which someone can enjoy
 human dining with a canine at his or her feet.  The response was
_______________________________
> DC Restaurants in the Dupont/Logan Circle that have allowed my dogs to
sit
> outside while we ate:
>
> Rosemary Thyme
>  Mandu
> Commissary
> Rice

and

> Commissary actually sells doggie treats for your dogs on their  menu.>

I remember hearing on this list that a cafe would be opening in Town Center
 that would have a outdoor dining area that we can walk to and enjoy with
dogs in  tow.  Is there an update on that?

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Riverdale Park
recession.