[RP TownTalk] Vertigo Books- Goodbye: We are Closing

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:00:57 UTC 2009

Friends,

I wanted to share this email with you because like many of you I am
deeply concerned about our local businesses and try as much as
possible to support them.  Three independent bookstores have closed
in just the last year in the metropolitan area--Karibou, Olson's and
now Vertigo.  The owner's of Vertigo, like many of our local
businesses, live in our community, hire local residents, and pay
local taxes.

FYI. At the bottom, are some coupons for two local businesses that
serve great food.  I've eaten at both.  The Japanese restaurant also
will deliver to Riverdale Park.

PS.  I also love Rhode Island Reds on Route 1, just south of the
Hyattsville main street area.  The restaurant is cozy, family-
friendly, and the food is fresh.  I've enjoyed both their lunch menu
and pizza on Friday nights.

Best,
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros