[RP TownTalk] F4 and Mural

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:58:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I know many of you are anxious about the outcome of the investigation into
the F4 bus accident.  There was a delay at WMATA in completing the report,
but we are hopeful that it will be issued by the end of the week.  We can
then decide how best to proceed in order to get service back into town
center.

Also, I know many wish to see the proposed mural for the underpass.  I am
asking Chris Martin to provide the diagrams of the overall layout as well as
the sketches of specific parts in a format that we can readily share over
the list. If that doesn't work then perhaps we can set up a page on our
website and  give a view that way. Will get it out ASAP.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor