[RP TownTalk] Communication and voicing opinions

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 11:55:31 UTC 2009

I totally agree and additionally have found councilmembers and the mayor to
be thoughtful and caring regardless of the issues involved. They are human
beings but the folks in this town try hard to be responsive, informed, and
concerned with its residents' well being and direction.

Thanks,

Jim Coleman