[RP TownTalk] Mural Idealist

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Apr 22 00:41:07 UTC 2009

Audrey,
Not a bad idea. I though I saw members of the Arts Council at the
Council/working meetings when Chris presented his basic idea and this
month when he and the students/artist presented the project to the Town
Council.

Chris, as for what's up, if I remember the words after you last
presentation, the project and money were approved pending you getting
with Public Works to discuss a top-coat/whatever to make easer the
removal of "nighttime additions" to the Mural.

Lou