[RP TownTalk] Mural Idealist

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 22:18:17 UTC 2009

Dear  Chris,
Riverdale Park has a very active, strong Arts Council.  I think they
should be a big part of this project.  In fact, I think a meeting should be  set
up with them in regard to this project.  Emily Fanning is the President  of
the Riverdale Park Arts Council.  I know she is on this list, but just  in
case, her email is  _ourdollmom at aol.com_ (mailto:ourdollmom at aol.com)
Respectfully,
Audrey Bragg

In a message dated 4/21/2009 5:39:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,