[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 23, COC's comments

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Thu Apr 23 15:13:02 UTC 2009

Marita Novicky wrote, On 4/23/2009 10:07 AM:
> Dear COC:
> <Snip>
> Be assured that I will be certain to open agenda's in the future to
> make sure that I do not miss issues of consequence. <Snip>
> I appreciate Town Talk and every one's opinion.  I'm not sure how to
> assure that this type of controversy does not happen in the future,
> but I will speak with my Council member to see what can be done.
Marita I understand your frustration. I don't remember when I started
wearing blue jeans. I do remember the first time I was sent downtown to
buy my 'own' Levi's. I was given a $5 bill and sent off. I remember the
event because of the embarrassment of being pennies short because of the
2 1/2% sales tax.

Anyway, there was a time in my life I would have had lots of pockets for
your project. Being the fashion plate I am <g> I have two types of blue
jeans now; ones I ware and 2 pair I could ware last summer. (some dreams
die slowly). Sorry.

As to your comments above, and trying not to put to sharp a point on it,
"Mission Accomplished."

COC
---------
I am the cranky old coot's keeper and I approve this message.

Lou King