[RP TownTalk] missing cat alert - petite black female medium hair with spectacular tail!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:03:44 UTC 2009

Our 7 month old cat Smudge (no reason to think she knows her name) got
outside today for the first time since we brought her home from Old
Town Pets last fall. She's skittish but unmistakable - she's has a
very bushy, beautiful tail with a kink at the tip of her tail - she's
probably part Siamese (the eyes also give that away).

If you see her PLEASE call us home phone 240-396-6831 or Michelle's
cell (my cell just died) 301-655-3598.  Onlly the home phone has voice
mail.  I'll try to get a photo up later, if we even have one.