[RP TownTalk] just looking for a place to park

Nancy A nya_md at verizon.net
Tue Apr 28 01:28:58 UTC 2009

This issue is outside of Town boundaries, but I'm betting that many of you
have had this problem, too.

I went over to Target at PG Plaza, this evening, at 7:30. The parking lot of
was full. Totally full, with cars in each row stalking people walking back
to their cars so they can grab their spaces. Target uses carts that lock up
when you get out of range, so it was not an option to park elsewhere and
walk over. I had to buy some heavy items. I circled the lot twice and gave
up.

Ok, really. I don't know how many spaces there are in front of the Target,
let's say that there are at least 300. I have trouble believing that there
are 300 people / families / couples / whatever shopping at Target on a
Monday at 7:30 in the evening. Sure, maybe some of them were elsewhere at PG
Plaza, but wouldn't they have parked closer? I think it's turned into a free
commuter parking lot and I'M CRANKY ABOUT IT!!!!

Has anybody else noticed this? Any suggestions of where I might complain,
other than this list?

With apologies to COC,
Nancy A.