[RP TownTalk] Graffiti and Police

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:02:57 UTC 2009

Neighbors,

I wanted to commend our RP police department for quickly removing
graffiti today.  I woke up to find my neighbor's newly constructed
fence on 48th and Tuckerman heavily graffitied by SUR 13, a latino
gang.  It is critical that graffiti is removed within 24 hours to
send a strong signal that the neighborhood is watching and will not
tolerate this activity.  If you see any graffiti in town, no matter
how small, please report immediately and don't assume anyone else
reported it.

Take care.
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros