[RP TownTalk] signs on Route 1

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:14:24 UTC 2009

Dear friends and neighbors,

I just wanted to let those who were concerned about the signage along the
northern boundary of the town know that two things happened more or less
simultaneously, but completely independently.

College Park put up a new signs around its city boundaries, including the
one with Riverdale Park along Route One.

We took our sign down as the mounting had deteriorated and we are sprucing
it up before putting it back where it belongs.

All town boundaries and property arrangements remain as they were and have
been for many years--in particular the Cafritz property is in Riverdale
Park.

Best wishes,

Vern

--