[RP TownTalk] Fwd: new sign in front of the Cafritz property on Rt. 1

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Aug 18 21:39:29 UTC 2009

My apologizes Melissa I did not mean my comment to be a personal affront
or to question anyones abilities to read a map.

What I did mean was where the bloody sign is has nothing to do with
where the town boundary or the tax district is located and that a few
unofficial feet one way or the other doesn't mean anything among
reasonable neighbors. In that context a MD DOT map looks good enough.
Previous Mayor Tiberio gave a lucid explanation for the old location.

In my travels I've noticed that "Leaving (pick a state)" or "Welcome to
(state's name here)" signs are not necessarily on the state line or even
on the correct side of the state line for reasons like what Guy explained.

Life is to short. /La fine

Lou
/