[RP TownTalk] FW: on tone & substance

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:59:21 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I have spent some time catching up on emails since my return from vacation and this is the first time that I have felt a need to speak up concerning some of the comments being made on TownTalk.  I enjoy reading everyone's emails and being kept informed on issues concerning the town through TownTalk.  I seldom have enough time to sit down and read the Town Crier when it arrives but I will open a email from TownTalk right away.  For example the emails over the last two weeks concerning a rise in our taxes was very helpful in trying to figure out my own  very large property tax increase.  Dwight I concur with you, this is not the forum to bring anyone down or belittled our elected officials, I find that very offensive!!  This should be the forum to keep everyone up to date with everyday issues concerning Riverdale Park and not used as a place to trash one another, our elected officials have enough on their hands running this town without being disrespected as well!

Thanks A Million!

   Novella , Ward 3