[RP TownTalk] stolen car

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Fri Aug 21 16:56:20 UTC 2009

Nope, clean run away and not so much as a postcard.

Though I had a sentimental attachment to the car, it was not in great
shape.  My theory is that it was stolen as a trade-in for Cash for
Clunkers.  The theft was just days before the program started.  It is
my understanding that under that program the car would be destroyed,
which seems like a good way to hide a stolen car.

I'll be interested if any news stories explore that angle.