[RP TownTalk] stolen car

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:04:28 UTC 2009

Yes, stealing your car, my car is against the law. But a dealership still
won't take it so for now, its just transportation for bad guys. The overall
profit in a car that old is ziltch to them, a pain in the neck for you.
Sorry.
I embrace Steve Martin's proposal of more than 30 years ago: "death penalty
for parking violations."