[RP TownTalk] FW: on tone & substance

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 16:39:56 UTC 2009

Wow!  After reviewing that old issue of the town crier, with all the
memories...I was brought to tears!  I don't think I ever thanked Rob  Oppenheim
for what a great job he did.  I don't know if I even appreciated  it. But..
Now...I would like to thank Rob and all of the community for all the hard
work, dedication and sense of community they give to our town. There's a
lot to be said about looking forward,but  sometimes we don't really see the
great things unless we turn around and look back.  I am sure there are many
great issues of the Crier, but that one is tops on my list.
Audrey

In a message dated 8/21/2009 12:10:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,