[RP TownTalk] HELP NEEDED

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:39:06 UTC 2009

It's most effective to report things like this directly to the town.
If you contact them directly, they can respond more quickly. (They may
not see messages to a listserve for a few days.)

This page on our website has the phone numbers for the various departments:
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Departments.cfm

This really isn't an issue of code enforcement, it's the police (so
they can do any necessary investigations) and public works (so they
can clean it up.) If you aren't sure who to call, just contact the
town staff and they can figure out how to best address  your concerns.

Tel: 301-927-6381
riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net

-Sarah