[RP TownTalk] Why such poor snow removal?

abragg7393 at aol.com abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 13:49:58 UTC 2009

I was out yesterday "trying" to do some real estate work.  I noticed  that
the county roads in Prince Georges County were inferior to the county roads
in Montgomery County.  Adelphi road was especially bad.  I also  noticed
that the side streets in both Prince Georges and Montgomery County were
inferior compared to Riverdale Park side streets.  So, our public works is  doing
something right!  We do have some instructions regarding snow  removal.  I
believe it is in the town crier and also I saw a message from  public works
on town talk.  People are supposed to park on a particular  side of the
street so the plows can get through.  Sorry to say, some people  don't pay
attention or don't read the instructions.  I was very happy with  my neighbor who
has a snow blower getting my sidewalks cleared.  I thought  the snow was
very pretty and everything looked clean and beautiful.  Hey  it's Christmas
time.  Peace on earth Good Will Toward Men.
Happy Holidays to all.  I love this town!
Audrey Bragg

In a message dated 12/21/2009 8:01:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,