[RP TownTalk] Snow Removal

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Mon Dec 21 20:17:23 UTC 2009

Read a book not helpful?? My point was to chill. Weather pun intended.

You are correct David, Snow remove is important. So is Fiscal
responsibility, which "may" be why Riverdale Park does not have the
equipment sitting around to handle record breaking snow in 24 hours. But
like Sisyphus I repeat my self.

You are also correct, Snow removal is budgeted. This being a record
snow, for argument sake lets say that last May when building the budget
the Council anticipated only 1/2 as much show (with globe worming and
all). Wanting the council to be fiscally responsible in all matters,
lets remove 1/ 2 the snow this year using all the budgeted funds and the
other 1/2 next year when we have additional monies. Of course 2010
fiscal year's snow will have to wait until 2011...

My apologies. I know you could see that coming a mile away but my meds
aren't working well.

P.S. I do like your tag line. In fact I may have stolen it.

COC

--
I'm the Cranky Old Coot's keeper, and I approve this message

Lou King