[RP TownTalk] Report on snow event and progress toward removal

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:53:05 UTC 2009

Vern,
Thanks so much both for your thorough report here, and also for the hard
work of the entire crew. I even saw two of our Public Works crew shoveling
the sidewalks on River Rd with hand shovels this morning (maybe a sidewalk
plow could go in the next budget?), and I saw the trucks doing laps all
weekend (day & night).  While I'm sure there's always room for improvement,
I've once again been impressed with the advantage of living in a town like
RP vs living in unincorporated areas.

--
Why should launching wars and cutting taxes for the rich require only 50

Sign the petition at: http://StopSenateStalling.com