[RP TownTalk] Christmas in April

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 16 16:57:22 UTC 2009

Attention Riverdalians and one Dream Girl,

I need your help.  Christmas in April will be coming up on April 25th this year.  I was fortunate enough to be assigned another house in Riverdale on Ravenswood Rd.  Most of the work will be painting the interior of the house with a little mulching outside.  Needless to say I'm looking for volunteers.  Please let me know if you would like to participate and help out one of your neighbors.  This is a great opportunity for you to give a little something back to your community.

For those of you unfamiliar with Christmas in April, check out the following link.

http://www.christmasinaprilpg.org/FactSht.pdf

Bruce

(bruce.wernek at mindspring.com)