[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rooster

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 13:46:57 UTC 2009

I'm disappointed that the reporter went ahead with the story.  For the
record, here is the exchange I had:
_______________________________

I appreciate you wanting to tell such a neat story.  But I'm afraid  that
would not be in the best interests of the Riverdale Rooster.  Are you  aware that
it is against the law to keep poultry and livestock around  here?

I believe a story about the Riverdale Rooster would "cook his goose" if you
know what I mean.  Any notariety could mean death.

Adrianne Lefkowitz

Hi, my name is Elahe Izadi and I’m a reporter with The  Gazette. I’m working
on a feature about the Riverdale rooster and wanted to  get your thoughts on
it (I saw your posting on towntalk). If you could give me  a call at your
earliest convenience, I’d appreciate it.
Thanks,
Elahe  Izadi
Hyattsville/Port  Towns Reporter
The  Gazette--Prince George's County