[RP TownTalk] 2009 Riverdale Park ArtsFest Call for Artists/Artisans

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:52:14 UTC 2009

NOTE: If the attached PDF does not come through, you can access the Call for Artists/Artisans here:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/2009+RP+ArtsFest+Call+for+Artists%2FArtisans

Feel free to forward this to any artists/artisans you know. And mark your calendars for a day the whole family can enjoy!

The Riverdale Park ArtsFest is gearing up for our second annual
celebration on Sunday, May 3, 2009 from 11am - 6pm. We're now accepting
applications (see attached) for artists/artisans looking to exhibit and
sell their original work. Similar to last year, we'll be holding the
festival in the Riverdale Park Town Center (corner of Queensbury &
Rhode Island right by the MARC train station). Please mail in your
filled out application along with application fee and sample pictures
of current work by April 15th (returning vendors from last year who
apply by March 15th get a special rate). We'll be doing expanded
marketing and promotions this year and expect the event to be even
bigger and better (demonstrations, entertainment, food, children's
workshops, and more).

Riverdale Park ArtsFest 2008
Sunday, May 3, 11am - 6pm (setup 8-10am for vendors)
Application fee: $20 (by April 15th), $30 (April 15-25th though space may not be available), $10 (special rate for returning vendors who apply by March 15th)

Completed applications should include the enclosed form, the
application fee (payable to the Riverdale Park Arts Council), and 2
sample photos of your work (these can be e-mailed if you prefer)
***This is an outdoor event where artists/artisans provide their own tables/tents. Reserved spaces measure 10' x 10'.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. And forward this to anyone you think would be interested!

On behalf of the entire Riverdale Park Arts Council, we look forward to another great festival with all of you,

Marc Molino, Riverdale Park Arts Council Vice President
301-779-2580

Riverdale Park Arts Council
5008 Queensbury Rd.
Riverdale Park, MD 20737