[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rooster and so on...

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 13:00:13 UTC 2009

RE the debate over livestock laws; personally speaking, I can't see what the big deal would be over anyone having a couple of chickens in their yard.  Sometimes animals make better neighbors than people do!  Of course, if one person was allowed to have chickens, then it would probably escalate to someone wanting goats, and then cattle...

As for reporters 'trolling' TownTalk; well, guess it's like Will Rogers once said, something to the effect that you should run your life so that you'd never be ashamed to sell your talking parrot to the town gossip.  I personally don't care if someone wants to take note of what I've said but I DO feel if they write an article it should be correct; in the rooster article, I said I remembered there used to be farm where Riverdale Plaza now stands, didn't say there was a farm at Riverdale Plaza.  Too, our rooster is on Ravenswood ROAD, not Ravenswood Street.  Oh well.