[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rooster and so on...

lisagrob at verizon.net lisagrob at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 17:16:17 UTC 2009

Also, every email we send to this list is publicly searchable online.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at  8:00 AM, Sue Collins wrote:

RE the debate over livestock laws; personally speaking, I can't see what
the big deal would be over anyone having a couple of chickens in their
yard.  Sometimes animals make better neighbors than people do!  Of
course, if one person was allowed to have chickens, then it would
probably escalate to someone wanting goats, and then cattle...

As for reporters 'trolling' TownTalk; well, guess it's like Will Rogers
once said, something to the effect that you should run your life so that
you'd never be ashamed to sell your talking parrot to the town gossip.
I personally don't care if someone wants to take note of what I've said
but I DO feel if they write an article it should be correct; in the
rooster article, I said I remembered there used to be farm where
Riverdale Plaza now stands, didn't say there was a farm at Riverdale
Plaza.  Too, our rooster is on Ravenswood ROAD, not Ravenswood Street.
Oh well.

subscription processing only

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info <http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info>
<http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info>