[RP TownTalk] That eloosive rooster

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 03:16:38 UTC 2009

Will Rogers didn't have to deal with email lists.  Parrots aside,  I still
have a problem with reporters trolling our lists and taking what we say  and
putting it in a newspaper.  IMHO, it's like e-eavesdropping, it  stifles open
discourse on our list and I personally don't appreciate it.

Avian influenza is efficiently transmitted when migratory waterfowl,  poultry
and humans live in close proximity one to another with inadequate
biosecurity measures.   It's likely that will be the reason why  any attempt to allow
poultry in high density neighborhoods will not be  allowed.  But it's always
worth a try.

Adrianne Lefkowitz

Also, every email we send to this list is publicly searchable  online.