[RP TownTalk] That eloosive rooster

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Thu Feb 26 04:19:11 UTC 2009

Euniverz at aol.com wrote, On 2/25/2009 10:16 PM:
> I still have a problem with reporters trolling our lists and taking
> what we say and putting it in a newspaper.  IMHO, it's like
> e-eavesdropping, it stifles open discourse on our list and I
> personally don't appreciate it.
As "we" were discussing at the Town Council Working session last Monday,
the newspaper that they throw at your house every Thursday could be
considered trash. However, from personnel experience if you call the
circulation department (phone number is in the paper) they will stop
delivery to your house.

I mention this only because the paper's advertisement revenue is based
on circulation. Revenue, that is something they understand.  When you
call if you mention why you are upset they may lesson.

COC