[RP TownTalk] Roosters and Reporters

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 11:27:22 UTC 2009

I don't care much for reporters or anyone else using online forums, chatrooms, etc., to obtain information. However, the fact is, when you put something online it's there for everyone to see, so if it's a public forum we need to keep that in mind.  (Google your own name or the name you use on public forums, you may be surprised at how much shows up).

RE keeping livestock in residential areas; it's only been the past few years that the possibility of avian influenza being a human health threat has really become a concern and I'm sure the livestock zoning laws have been in effect for longer than that.  I wonder if the original laws were meant to keep down noise from livestock, smells, etc.?