[RP TownTalk] $20 - Ride from Metro needed January 17 A.M.

Regina Kreger reginakreger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:08:07 UTC 2009

Friends,

For $20 could I get someone to pick up a passenger at College Park or
P.G.Plaza Metro, 10 A.M.-ish on January 17, and bring her to my house
here in town?  Her plane gets into National at 9:06 A.M., so I'm
guessing on how long it will take her to get here by Metro, but we can
give her your cell phone number.  I will be picking up her sister & a
friend from BWI at the same time, so I can't get her as I had planned.

Thank you!
Regina

PS, please reply to me off-list, since I get this by digest mode (also
not to clutter up the list!).