[RP TownTalk] Hanks Tavern & Eats

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 15:01:23 UTC 2009

Just wanted to give a public thumbs up to Hanks Tavern & Eats in  University
Town Center. Jenny and I went for lunch yesterday and were blown away  by the
service, atmosphere and food. GREAT Bloody-Mary. I'm so happy that more  and
more restaurants are moving into our area, and at a time when businesses
aren't "supposed" to be, due to the economic crisis. Hum-bug. I highly  recommend
supporting them. I was able to meet the GC, Steve yesterday.  He and his
partner/s stated that they are VERY VERY happy to be in this  area. So are WE, Steve.

Thanks for reading,
Jay Wright

PS - The sweet potato fries melt in your mouth.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)