[RP TownTalk] Hank's Tavern and Eats eClub!

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 13:53:39 UTC 2009

We had dinner at Hank's Eats a few days back. Good service and good quality. Check it out. Here's a coupon for an appetizer:

To ensure delivery, add hankstavern at HanksTavernEats.fbmta.com to your address book.

Feel free to mingle---all your friends are here somewhere.

Andrew

Every day, more and more people are coming to our e-club and looking forward to deals, news, and a sweet birthday offer. Now that you're here, we can tell the band to start playing and bring out the food! We'll kick things off by giving you...

A Complimentary Appetizer with any Purchase!

There's more to come, so stay tuned and keep an eye on the door for more guests arriving at the party. Tell everyone you know about the e-club; we've got all kinds of room in here!

This offer expires on Wednesday, January 28, 2009. Please present this certificate to your server when placing your order. May only be used once. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit one certificate per table.

Hank's Tavern & Eats
6507 America Blvd
Hyattsville, MD 20782
P: 301.209.0572

http://hankseats.com

#yiv1185609148 a:link {color:#000000;}#yiv1185609148
#yiv1185609148 a:visited {color:#000000;}#yiv1185609148
#yiv1185609148 a:hover {color:#000000;}#yiv1185609148
#yiv1185609148 a:active {color:#000000;}

Unsubscribe

This email was sent because you joined our email club while visiting one of our establishments or through our website. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You can take your name out of the email club at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. Hank's Tavern & Eats, 6507 America Blvd, Hyattsville, MD, 20782.