[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rooster

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 14:39:29 UTC 2009

I think we should leave the rooster alone.  let him live his  life.  Em

In a message dated 1/13/2009 7:48:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sarah.wayland at gmail.com writes:

> Do  we really need to do anything about the Riverdale Rooster?  Is it
really
> bothering anyone?

In Albuquerque NM, the laws on the  books say that you can raise
poultry as long as none of your neighbors  complain about it. Down the
street from my parents is a house that has had  chickens and turkeys!
The gentleman who raises them gives eggs to his  neighbors, so they
don't complain.  :-)

-Sarah
 only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)