[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rooster

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 15:24:04 UTC 2009

Personally speaking, if it weren't for the hazards of cars, trains, and people who want a free chicken dinner, I'd say let the rooster be, myself.  I'm an animal lover and I've been saddened over the past years that we've lost so much wildlife in the area due to development and the destruction of the wooded areas.  As for a name for the rooster, well, how about something connected with the town history - maybe "Calvert?"  (no disrepect meant to any descendants of the Calvert family)