[RP TownTalk] Sonnenberg Building

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 14:59:14 UTC 2009

Doug, Ann & Audrey -----This a wonderful idea to remember  Sonneberg.  And it
would be wonderful if after we finish the Sonneberg  memorial to do something
like this for each store from that early period of  time - sign with picture
& a little history - some  greenery/flowers.  Then when we have Historical
Walking Tours - like said -  all would have a sense/feel of what life was like
for Riverdale - our  roots.

Emily

In a message dated 1/18/2009 4:34:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,