[RP TownTalk] Sonnenberg Building

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 16:18:23 UTC 2009

I just wanted to thank our former Mayor Ann Ferguson for the history  lesson.
 It is greatly appreciated.  We lose so much of our history  when people move
away or pass away and the only way we can know some of these  things is if
they tell us.  Thanks Ann for telling us.  I also like  Emily's idea about all
the old businesses and keeping a history or a walking  tour.  What a great
idea.  Hope we can accomplish this in the  future.

In a message dated 1/18/2009 8:22:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,