[RP TownTalk] water main break at Madison and Taylor

varcher at gmail.com varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:11:02 UTC 2009

Adrianne and neighbors,

There have been a large number of breaks throughout the area due to extreme temps a few days back. The breaks then become apparent as temps climb.  WSSC has been informed of the Madison/Taylor break and hopefully will be able to address it soon. Thanks to all who reported it to town government and WSSC.

Best wishes,

Vern