[RP TownTalk] water main break at Madison and Taylor

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 19:21:15 UTC 2009

Adrianne & TownTalk Community,
This as well as 2 possible other breaks were reported to WSSC's emergency number last night, +/- 2200hr. It was the second report in to WSSC. The 24hr emergency number for WSSC is 301-206-4002. Should anyone experience trouble with their water/sewer line or see a potential water main break call this number. It is not easy playing water main whack-a-mole so patience is appreciated.
Sincerely,
CM David Lingua