[RP TownTalk] water main break at Madison and Taylor

Gerald King Gerald at geraldking.com
Mon Jan 19 20:05:15 UTC 2009

This is the type of problem that should be addressed first to a Council
Member. If their response is not prompt or adequate you may try calling
the Mayor. Trying to deal with  utilities is time consuming and often
frustrating experience. We have a governing body that was voted into
office for just this type of problem. My experience has been good, and
I'm pleased with the mayor and those on the town council. We can only
hope the they can cut trough the red tape of public utilities and town
services better than private property owners and town residents.
Gerald King