[RP TownTalk] 4th of July in Riverdale Park

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:05:23 UTC 2009

I just want to remind everyone that we will be having our first 4th of July celebration in many , many years in Town Center from 1:00 to 6:00.

Event will include a cook out fundraiser for the Riverdale fire Department, including free ice cream pops for the kids
Fire Department demonstration of Truck, (including water for the kids to play in)
Tour of the rescue vehicle
Free blood pressure checkup

Exhibition of vintage cars from old town Motercars of Hyattsville, and from Riverdale Park citizens
Bike Safety from Arrow Bicycles in Hyattsville
Tina Van Pelt Jewelry and glass crafts
The Hat Man from the farm market

Music by Don Walters, Doug Everton and the Wayward Street Band, and others

Addresses by the Fire Department and the Police Department of Riverdale Park

Activities for kids including
A crafts table
coloring at each table
bubbles
Chalk drawing

Events end in time for you to catch your favorite fire works around the county!

We are looking forward to seeing you there!