[RP TownTalk] Broken glass piles in street

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 00:29:14 UTC 2009

Roland,

So sorry to hear about that.  That's the sort of thing that makes you  feel
very vulnerable in your own home and neighborhood.

I wanted to add that, when I came home to let the dogs out at lunch time, I
 noticed many piles of what looked like broken glass on the streets between
work  and home.  I know to day was recycling pick up, but it did look like
broken  car window glass.  Did we have a rash of vandalism today (Tuesday),
or was  it glass dropping from the recycling truck?

Adrianne Lefkowitz

This  happens most frequently when I am parked on Rhode Island Avenue,
but also  happens in other nearby places (though I have been trying to
park in  out-of-the-way spots).

I avoided making a fuss about it because I felt  that would feed in to
what the prankster wanted.

I'm regretting that  now, because my car got stranded recently when
multiple tires were  deflated.  While I looked to borrow an air pump,
my car was  stolen.

So the joke isn't funny anymore.

My car is/was a dark  green Ford Taurus, license plate starting with
HZT, usually parked around  Ward 1.

**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000008)