[RP TownTalk] information

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 21:06:54 UTC 2009

Thank you Vernon for you input.  I do have a question you can perhaps
answer:
On my tax bill I do not see a credit for "Municipal Tax Differential" which
 is the credit we are supposed to get because we do pay for our own trash
pickup  through the town.  Is it in there somewhere and just not itemized?  I
 appreciate your involvement in this discussion.  Thanks.
Audrey

In a message dated 7/24/2009 2:30:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,