[RP TownTalk] Roadway Surface

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:56:14 UTC 2009

Umm... that road is not a public road. It's a parking lot. It's owned
by the University of Maryland, and they let us drive on it out of the
good will in their hearts because it's really University property.

I don't know what kind of arrangements we have with them regarding
this "road", but I imagine we need to tread pretty lightly if we want
to keep using that short cut.... The thing is, the University isn't
exactly rolling in cash right now (employees have had mandatory
furloughs), so I'm not sure how high repairs like this are on their
priority list.

-Sarah