[RP TownTalk] Roadway Surface

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Mon Jun 1 03:54:59 UTC 2009

Oh THAT pot hole. I agree it should have a name.  But I also agree with
Sarah and Corey, lets go lightly here or there may be a chain where
Lafayette makes that right hand turn.

I must check my meds. Way to mellow if I'm agreeing with two nice ladies.

COC

I am the COC's keeper and I approve this message.

Lou