[RP TownTalk] Old Town Pets

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:46:35 UTC 2009

I'm glad to hear this! Thanks Bruce, and Dwight - I'd be happy to
coordinate cat food orders with you and with Dan.

His prices are more than reasonable - they are a downright bargain, so
I was bummed to see he was discontinuing that line of his business. I
think he could even mark up the prices a little bit to give himself a
little more profit.

For me, I like getting a Big Bag o' Food not so often. That doesn't
seem to be the way most people buy cat food (or rather, it doesn't
seem to be the way most stores stock their cat food supply.) I just
really hate shopping, so I look for every opportunity to avoid it.

-Sarah