[RP TownTalk] Electioneering on the List(s)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:16:35 UTC 2009

If any candidate or candidate's supporter wants to "electioneer" on
the RP Community Wiki, the space is available and the rent is cheap
(free)!

If there is interest I (or anyone else) could easily create the space
on the Wiki.

For those who haven't seen the Wiki, the URL is rpwiki.wetpaint.com.
The wiki is available for anyone in the community to make use of.
There are few rules, as there has been no need to invoke any.  In
order to post, one need only create an account with Wetpaint, the
company that provides the free wiki web-software.

I'm happy to answer any questions on or off list (dwightrholmes at gmail.com)