[RP TownTalk] Electioneering on the List(s)

Alan K. Thompson listmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Sat Mar 7 13:35:29 UTC 2009

Since Dwight offers this, I'd like to say again what I said in 2007:
you *CAN* post a letter that says "I have opinions on the race for
{insert favorite elected position} which may violate the
electioneering rules.  You can see these opinions on the RP Community
Wiki at {link}".  That, in my opinion, meets the requirements of the
electioneering policy while preserving access to free political
discussion.

Alan