[RP TownTalk] ISO Monday's Baltimore Sun (3/16/09)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:15:31 UTC 2009

We're in search of a hard copy of the Baltimore Sun from yesterday
(Monday 3/16/09). There's a photo of one of Michelle's soaps in the
article "Flowers as remedies: Healing properties are infusing products
at health stores, cosmetic counters and spas," by Donna M. Owens.  (I
can't tell from the online edition which section or page of the print
edition it appeared on).  Obviously, we'd love to get a copy.  Many
thanks!

I don't even know if they deliver in our area, but I figured it never
hurts to ask!