[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Ella lost cat please help riverdale park/hyattsville

Katy Otto katyotto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:23:16 UTC 2009

  LOST CAT! “Ella”

Orange and white tabby.  She is friendly but shy.  She has a light spot on
her right hindquarters.  She is white under her chin and on her chest.  Some
of her hind toes are white.  We miss her terribly.  If found or spotted
PLEASE CALL!
Katy: 240-460-1123
Thank you!

--
Katy Otto
Exotic Fever Records

"We are the music makers - and we are the dreamers of dreams."

            -Charlie and the Chocolate Factory